Anxiety Relief and Counseling
If you can identify with the below symptoms, chances are that you suffer from anxiety.
- Persistent & Disproportionate Feelings of Worry
- Restlessness / Difficulty Relaxing
- Overthinking / Overanalyzing Plans, Solutions, or Outcomes
- Predicting Worse-Case Scenarios
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Indecisiveness / Fear of Making the Wrong Decision
Anxiety Can Be A Good Thing!
It is rooted in our body’s natural response to stress (helpful!) It may not be enjoyable but it can help us to avoid unsafe situations and will motivate you to make changes when necessary. When out of control it can lead to many psychological and physical effects, and can be debilitating for the sufferer.
You can learn about the different types of anxiety and what you can do today to start correcting them in our Anxiety PDF!
Schedule an initial intake and assessment today and begin identifying, managing, and resolving your anxiety!